If you have these cupboards above your fridge, you had better know what they’re used for


There are several benefits to maintaining a clean and organized house. If you're anything like me, you'll have a hard time concentrating when everything is in a jumble or when you sense that something isn't quite right.



It wasn't always like that, however. Growing up, I didn't put much stock in keeping things neat and tidy around the house; I suppose I can credit my mom for that. Now I see how her home might be perfect for a real estate agent's portfolio.

My mom taught me a lot of useful things, including how to make the most of the little cabinets that are often located above refrigerators in kitchens. Are you familiar with the ones I'm referring to? Keep reading to find out how you can make the most of them if you happen to have any on hand too.