APPLE PIE ENCHILADAS

 


As the fall season approaches, bringing with it the tradition of apple desserts, I found myself pondering over what sweet treat to prepare for the upcoming family visit. With both sets of grandparents, my husband's parents, my sisters, and our celebration for little David on the horizon, I needed something special. Despite the familiar groans at the prospect of another apple cake, I was determined to delight everyone with a twist on tradition. Thus, the decision was made: Apple Pie Enchiladas would be the star of our gathering.

This dish combines the warm, cinnamon-spiced comfort of apple pie with the novelty of being encased in a soft tortilla, all drizzled with a rich caramel sauce. It’s a perfect blend of traditional and unique, designed to impress both the young and the old at our family table.

Ingredients:

For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On keep  on Reading  (>)